6 conference halls on different floors, coffee breaks, receptions and business center services.Bon appetit!
6 conference halls on different floors, coffee breaks, receptions and business center services.Welcome
16-meter swimming pool, sauna, gym and beauty services.Welcome
Hello, dear Guests!
I am happy to welcome you. 10 years ago, when we opened the hotel, we already knew that the most important thing for us are:
2.Your impressions from our hotel;
3.To welcome you here repeatedly.
We have been always trying to follow these principles and to be the best hotel for you. To some extent we have succeeded. For 10 years we have had a lot: taken a worthy place in the city, gained the respect of clients and partners. We have hosted about 650 000 visitors from 150 countries. We have organized, together with our partners and sometimes by ourselves, a large number of activities widely responded in St. Petersburg. We have celebrated more than 300 weddings. And we are happy that we are an important part of your life. We always remember our old friends and always welcome the new ones.
Andrei Vsyevolodovich Sharapov
Director General of the "Ambassador" hotel
16th of September 2015
The "Ambassador" hotel celebrates its 10th anniversary!
On the 23rd of December 2002, the Governor of St. Petersburg, V.A. Yakovlev put a commemorative capsule in the foundation of the "Ambassador"hotel. On the 16th of September 2005, the Vice-Governor of St. Petersburg A.I. Vakhmistrov opened the hotel "Ambassador" on a solemn ceremony in the presence of numerous guests.
Construction project owner is CJSC "Petersburg hotels" (General Manager – A.V. Sharapov). The ceneral contractor is a Serbian company "TMG Group" (General Manager – Mirko Tica) (+ link). The designer is a St. Petersburg company NPF "Retro". Architects are A.Y. Svistunov, E.G. Imyaninova and S.I. Ivanov.
A.V. Sharapov, the General Manager of the hotel, has been managing "Ambassador" from the start of its design, construction and commissioning. Andrei Vsevolodovich is a member of the Public Council of St. Petersburg and was honoured "For Service to St. Petersburg" and other awards.
"Ambassador" in figures:
- more than 635,000 visitors from 150 countries, including 180,000 from Russia and 455,000 from foreign countries. Record of residence was achieved by a Chinese journalist who lived at the hotel for 527 days, and another guest has visited our hotel 120 times;
- heads of states, prime ministers, heads of Russian and foreign regions and cities;
- more than 2000 conferences, symposia, seminars, round tables;
- more than 1600 receptions (including diplomatic), banquets;
- more than 300 weddings;
- more than 1.4 million customers served by the hotel restaurants. The Chefs of "Ambassador" represented the St. Petersburg cuisine at the Days of St. Petersburg in foreign partner, including Shanghai, Thessaloniki. Our chef Dmitry Ivanov is a member of the international department of the Chaine des Rotisseurs in St. Petersburg;
- more than 40 000 visitors of the fitness center and the of the beauty salon hotel, which were honoured by more than the 10th special awards and certificates, including the prestigious "Nevsky charm" in the category "Premium class salon";
- the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on preparation and holding of G8 summits in St. Petersburg in 2006 and G20 in 2013;
- negotiations of the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with his counterparts from the US, Germany, Poland, Syria;
- participants of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum, St. Petersburg International Legal Forum;
- numerous joint projects with the Committee for External Relations of St. Petersburg: "Baltic meetings at "Ambassador", "Partner cities and regions of St. Petersburg at "Ambassador", "Saint Petersburg Cuisine";
- joint projects with the Committee for Culture of St. Petersburg;
- joint activities with consular offices, representative of the Russian Federation and the cultural and national associations in St. Petersburg;
- evenings "Vernissage of Arts" at "Ambassador". Fabio Mastrangelo Invites", "Visiting the "Ambassador";
- support of the Russian Museum projects;
- participation in the work of the Patriarchal Board of Trustees to restore the Valaam Monastery;
- charity events for the blockade survivors of St. Petersburg, veterans of frontier troops;
- charity New Year holidays for children.
Guests of the "Ambassador" hotel:
Directors, honored and people's artists of Russia and the USSR: Oleg Tabakov, Elina Bystritskaya, Elena Obraztsova, Vasily Lanovoi, Sergei Migitsko, Victor Merezhko, Dmitri Pevrsov, Konstantin Raikin, Sergei Yurskiy, Viktor Sukhorukov, Alexander Filippenko, Chulpan Hamatova, Alexander Mitta, Irina Muravjova, Inna Churikova, Natalya Bondarchuk, Bogdan Stupka, Alexei Petrenko, Konstantin Habensky.
Astronauts: the first woman astronaut Valentina Tereshkova, the Hero of the Soviet Union Georgy Grechko, the Hero of the Soviet Union and Russia, the head of the State Organization "SRI Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center" Sergei Krikalyov, the instructor-test astronaut Oleg Kotov.
Legendary musicians, composers and conductors: the People's Artist of the USSR Alexander Dmitriev, Yuri Bashmet, the guitarist Francis Goya, Denis Matsuev, Richard Goode, Richard Clayderman, Polad Bulbuloglu, Lev Leshchenko, Guillaume Tournier, Igor Butman, Lubov Kazarnovskaya.
Soloists of ballet and opera, theater figures: Andris and Ilse Liepa, Roman Viktyuk, Katarzyna Mackiewicz, Rimas Tuminas (the art director of the Vakhtangov State Academic Theater), the Italian tenor Alessandro Safina, the Italian tenor Albano, the world ballet star Michael Denard, Danielle Squillaci, Alla Sigalova.
Writers and poets: the Soviet and Russian writer, the Hero of Socialist Labor, the laureate of the State Prize of the USSR and the State Prize of Russia Daniil Granik, Andrei Bitov, Janusz Wisniewski, Frederic Beigbeder.
Artists and designers: Jean Duse, Valentin Yudashkin, Jean-Claude Jitrois, Nikas Safronov.
Sport stars: the hockey legend Vyacheslav Fetisov, Sergei Fyodorov, Sergei Kharitonov, Fyodor Emelianenko, Alexander Kerzhakov, Alexander Radulov, Igor Akinfeev, Luciano Spalletti, Michael Schumacher.
Nobel laureates: Zhores Alferov, Robert Wilson, Edmund Phelps, Alan J. Heeger and Carlo Rubbia.
Hollywood actors: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Rutger Hauer, John Malkovich, Lucy Liu.
Legends of the French cinema and music: Jean-Paul Belmondo, Mireille Mathieu, Gerard Depardieu, Pierre Garan (known as Garou), Emma Shapplin.
We are proud of our achievements in the field of hospitality. Our work is honoured by a great variety of awards, diplomas, letters of appreciation, by over 350 positive reviews from our honored guests, including the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov: "Thank to all those who make "Ambassador"o ne of the best hotels not only in St. Petersburg, but the whole world!"; the Serbian film director Emir Kusturica: "It's a pleasure to stay in your hotel!", the Hollywood actor John Malkovich: "Thank you for an absolutely wonderful stay!"; the People's Artist of the USSR Oleg Tabakov: "Both the level of service ... and the amount of your care, and its quality are very impressive. And you are doing your job with fun and sincere joy. God grant you to keep it up"; the deputy of the State Duma of Russia, the Hero of the Soviet Union, Major-General, the world's first woman astronaut V.V. Tereshkova: "I express my deep gratitude for the attention and care, for your great service".
We invite you to visit the "Ambassador" hotel!
We would be grateful for the appreciation of our work and suggestions for improvement!
The hotel «Ambassador» welcomes the guests of St. Petersburg to relax in beautiful rooms overlooking the historic city center. Friendly staff and quiet atmosphere of our European class 4 star hotel will help you discover the Northern Venice from its best side.
Quantity of rooms and accommodation conditions
Each of the 251 modern rooms of different comfort from Economy to Suite, as well as Rimsky-Korsakov and Presidential apartments, offers you spacious area, bathrooms with a complete range of necessities, high-speed Internet, satellite TV and lovely breakfasts.
For guests with children we offer the best conditions of accommodation with discounts, free access to swimming pool and a special menu at the restaurant.
Advantages of the hotel «Ambassador»
The hotel is located in the historic center of St. Petersburg near the Sennaya Square. It’s closeness to the major attractions and places of business and
trade activity will allow you to productively spend your workdays and relax on weekends. At the hotel you can use a business center and conference areas, a beauty salon and a fitness center. Check out our official website for complete information about the services and special offers for guests staying at the hotel and residents of St. Petersburg. Restaurants of the Hotel «Ambassador» offer a fine dining and will gladly organize any banquets, celebrations and corporate events for you.
How to book a room
You can book a room at the hotel «Ambassador» via a booking form online at our website or by contacting our managers by phone numbers and email provided on the website. We offer individual and group reservations and are always happy to provide you with decent living conditions in St. Petersburg at any time of year!